Complaint Review: GSA Management

• Updated: Mon, October 28, 2013

• Reported By: dstuuu — roxboro North Carolina
GSA Management
, Select State/Province USA

GSA Management Keeps calling saying I owe money to ACE Cash Express threatens with summons nationwide

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: company is calling me as well stating i took an advance out online from Ace cash advance.

I keep recieving calls from GSA Management claiming they have a summons for me for a cash advance loan from ACE CASH EXPRESS. I never have took out a payday or cash advance loan. Claim I owe them 1300 some dollars but if I payed today they could settle for 600 something. They claim it was from 2008.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2013 01:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GSA-Management/Select-StateProvince/GSA-Management-Keeps-calling-saying-I-owe-money-to-ACE-Cash-Express-threatens-with-summon-1095180. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GSA Management

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: jerricasaldivar - ()

I have been recieving the same calls. This company called from a number that was my same area code..he told me i borrowed $400 in feb 2008. I tried explaining to him it was not me. He said i now owe almost $800. Hes nuts.. theyre demanding i pay or a lawsuit will be filed against me...i askrd him for further information or proof.,,and he flat out said he doesnt have any. Funny thing is he said i borrowed $400 in Feb 2008, to the Californias address... funny thing is i didnt even move back from arizona to california until June 16,2008. i was advised to wait till they ever decide to file a lawsuit, and let a judge decide.