Complaint Review: GSA - SBA Express, Networkagenda.com, Grant Search Assistant

• Submitted: Sun, October 08, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, October 09, 2006

• Reported By:Aurora Colorado
GSA - SBA Express, Networkagenda.com, Grant Search Assistant
ga\saassistant.com - networkagenda.com Saint George, Utah U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-986-2640
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

GSA - SBA Express, Networkagenda.com, Grant Search Assistant ripoff by making unauthorized transactions to my bank account Saint George Utah

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

I order there free CD to show me how to write the paperwork on how to get a Small Business Loan and also grant paperwork for the same. I gave them my bank account information to pay for the shipping of the CD. Since receiving the CD, the above company has used my bank information to bill it 3 times a months for service I didn't authorize for them to take out the following payments:
A. GSA/SBA Express for $29.95.
B. Networkagenda.com for $7.95.
C. Grant Search Assistant for $5.95.

Something has to be done to keep companies like this from doing this to people. I have came close to having my bank account overdrawn because of the transactions.

Daniel
Aurora, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2006 10:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GSA-SBA-Express-Networkagendacom-Grant-Search-Assistant/Saint-George-Utah/GSA-SBA-Express-Networkagendacom-Grant-Search-Assistant-ripoff-by-making-unauthorized-214751. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GSA - SBA Express, Networkagenda.com, Grant Search Assistant

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

First of all let me offer my sincerest apologies to Daniel. There are no commitments with the free product. There is a bonus free trial period to the membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and in the confirmation email. The trial period is free for 14 days and we would not have charged Daniel had he cancelled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer.

I have located Daniel's account and the charges he is disputing have been fully refunded as of today.

If you are another customer that is reading this and you feel that we have failed you in some way please call me directly at 435-773-1795 or email me at ryanr@wskc.org and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,