Complaint Review: GSA/SBA EXPRESS Aka Grant Writer Pro, Networkagenda.com, Ravenmediainc.com, Internet USA

• Submitted: Wed, May 30, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, May 30, 2007

• Reported By:Morris Oklahoma
ST George, Utah Internet U.S.A.

GSA, SBA EXPRESS Aka, Grant Writer Pro, Networkagenda.com, Raven Mediainc.com Networkagenda.com, Ravenmediainc.com, Internet USA GSA/SBA Express has the nerve to debit my personal checking account without my permission and/or knowledge; are they freaking crazy? I am employed with the District Attorney's Office in Okmulgee County, Oklahoma, and I will take action. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

I am writing an official complaint regarding GSA/SBA EXPRESS aka Grant Writer Pro, Networkagenda.com, RavenMediainc.com and anyone else affiliated in any way. Without my consent of any kind . . . signature and/or verbal GSA/SBA EXPRESS has the nerve to debit my personal checking account (which I have yet to discover how they did this) in the amount of $5.95 for a time period of currently as of today, 5/30/07, is unknown. I have to go to my local bank and request documentation (with a fee I might add) from them in order for me to do the proper research to determine the length of time and total amount owed to me. I am so furious, and i want something done and done now regarding this issue. The name listed on my bank statement(s) with the Morris State Bank, Morris, OK 74445 is only listed with 1 name, and that name is GSA/SBA EXPRESS. Research listed the other names which are affiliated with GSA/SBA EXPRESS. to my knowledge the fee each time is $5.95. This info is subject to change.

Sheila
Morris, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2007 01:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GSASBA-EXPRESS-Aka-Grant-Writer-Pro-Networkagendacom-Ravenmediainccom-Internet-USA/internet/GSA-SBA-EXPRESS-Aka-Grant-Writer-Pro-Networkagendacom-Raven-Mediainccom-Networkagend-251110. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GSA/SBA EXPRESS Aka Grant Writer Pro, Networkagenda.com, Ravenmediainc.com, Internet USA

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

I would like to discuss Sheila's concerns with her to insure that she is taken care of. Unfortunately, without a last name or an email address I cannot find her account with the necessary contact information.

First and foremost I offer an apology for the breakdown in service Sheila obviously experienced. Our policy is to never charge anyone who is not interested the membership portion of the offer. Clients simply need to follow the instructions to contact customer support at 1-866-370-7270 and express a desire to do so during the free trial period, or anytime thereafter.

If our support staff fails to offer the quality and professionalism that we expect to provide then I would personally like to know about it so that I can resolve the issue in-house so that it doesn't continue to happen. I also guarantee to personally see to it that anyone who has had a negative experience with our staff or company is satisfied. I can be reached on my cell phone at 435-773-1795 or via email at [email protected] Once again, my apologies to Sheila. Hopefully, I will hear from her soon so that we can get this resolved.

Sincerely,