Complaint Review: GSA/SBA EXPRESS

• Submitted: Mon, October 08, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, December 03, 2007

• Reported By:culver city California
GSA/SBA EXPRESS
2620 S MARYLAND PKWY STE 969 LAS VEGAS, Nevada U.S.A.

GSA - SBA EXPRESS too late not to be charged. LAS VEGAS Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

Cancelled this ripoff asa I saw the website-not simple or beneficial-too late not to be charged when cancelled. Still being charged, the 7.95.

C foster
culver city, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2007 01:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GSASBA-EXPRESS/LAS-VEGAS-Nevada-89109/GSA-SBA-EXPRESS-too-late-not-to-be-charged-LAS-VEGAS-Nevada-277753. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GSA/SBA EXPRESS

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

I would like to discuss C. Foster's concerns with him/her to insure that he/she is taken care of. Unfortunately, I am unable to locate his/her account with the necessary contact information.

First and foremost I offer an apology for the breakdown in service C. Foster obviously experienced. Our policy is to never charge anyone who is not interested the membership portion of the offer. Clients simply need to follow the instructions to contact customer support at 1-866-396-5718 and express a desire to cancel during the free trial period, or anytime thereafter.

If our support staff fails to offer the quality and professionalism that we expect to provide then I would personally like to know about it so that I can resolve the issue in-house so that it doesn't continue to happen. I also guarantee to personally see to it that anyone who has had a negative experience with our staff or company is satisfied. I can be reached on my cell phone at 435-773-1795 or via email at ryanr@wskc.org. Once again, my apologies to C. Foster. Hopefully, I will hear from him/her soon so that we can get this resolved.

Sincerely,

Ryan R.

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

First and foremost I offer an apology for the breakdown in service C. Foster obviously experienced. C. Foster, if you come back to read this; please contact the customer service department. There you will find happy, helpful agents that are waiting to assist you with your concerns. The phone number for Customer Service is 866-396-5718 Monday-Friday 9 am - 9 pm Eastern Time.

If our support staff fails to offer the quality and professionalism that we expect them to provide then I would personally like to know about it so that I can resolve the issue in-house so that it doesn't continue to happen. I also guarantee to personally see to it that anyone who has had a negative experience with our staff or company is satisfied. I can be reached on my cell phone at 435-773-1795 or via email at ryanr@wskc.org. Once again, my apologies to C. Foster. Hopefully, I will hear from him/her soon so that we can get this resolved.

Sincerely,