Complaint Review: GSA/SBA EXPRESS

• Submitted: Fri, August 31, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, October 25, 2007

• Reported By:Bellingham Washington
GSA/SBA EXPRESS
GSA/WBAEXPRESS.COM Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

GSA/SBA EXPRESS Unauthorized charge to my Chase Visa Ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

*Consumer Comment: Actually read the complaint.

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

I received my Chase Bank Visa bill today, August 31, 2007. I found a $5.95 charge from these sharks. I have not authorized them to charge my Visa account and consider this theft.

Bob
Bellingham, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2007 06:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GSASBA-EXPRESS/Las-Vegas-Nevada/GSASBA-EXPRESS-Unauthorized-charge-to-my-Chase-Visa-Ripoff-Las-Vegas-Nevada-271706. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GSA/SBA EXPRESS

Actually read the complaint.

AUTHOR: Bart - (U.S.A.)

It clearly states that he didn't order any "service" so how could it have broken down on him? You took money from him and he wants it back. Simple.

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

I would like to discuss Bob's concerns with him to insure that he is taken care of.

First and foremost I offer an apology for the breakdown in service Bob obviously experienced. Bob, if you come back to read this; please contact the customer service department. There you will find happy, helpful agents that are waiting to assist you with your concerns. The phone number for Customer Service is 866-396-5718 Monday-Friday 9 am-9 pm Eastern Time.

If our support staff fails to offer the quality and professionalism that we expect them to provide then I would personally like to know about it so that I can resolve the issue in-house so that it doesn't continue to happen. I also guarantee to personally see to it that anyone who has had a negative experience with our staff or company is satisfied. I can be reached on my cell phone at 435-773-1795 or via email at ryanr@wskc.org. Once again, my apologies to Bob. Hopefully, I will hear from him soon so that we can get this resolved.

Sincerely,