Complaint Review: GSA/SBA Express Las Veagas NV

• Updated: Tue, August 21, 2007

• Reported By:Neck City Missouri
GSA/SBA Express Las Veagas NV
Networkagenda.com Internet U.S.A.

GSA/SBA Express Las Veagas NV ON August 20, 2007. I checked my check account online and found that there was a charge pending from GSA/SBA Express Las Vegas, NV for $7.95. A charge that was not authorized by me. Ripoff George Utah Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

On August 20, 2007 I checked my checking account online and found that there was a charge of $7.95 pending from GSA/SBA Express Las Vegas NV. I had not authorized a company by that name to access my account, so I immediately checked into it. It appears that they were using my information that I given for a Grant Pro Write program that I had canceled earlier this month. I had found that the grant program was a fraud and had canceled it before they could charge me $29.95 and had figured that it was done with until this charge appeared on my account. I am in the process of trying to get this taken off of my account and putting a stop to further charges by this company and any affiliated companies.

Carla
Neck City, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2007 08:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GSASBA-Express-Las-Veagas-NV/internet/GSASBA-Express-Las-Veagas-NV-ON-August-20-2007-I-checked-my-check-account-online-and-fo-268983. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GSA/SBA Express Las Veagas NV

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

First and foremost I want to offer an apology for the breakdown in service Carla obviously experienced. I was able to locate Carla's accounts and have verified that she was contacted and the charge in dispute has been refunded. It is not our policy to ever charge a customer that is not interested in utilizing the additional services that accompany the free CD.

Our support staff did fail to cancel one of Carla's accounts when she contacted our customer service department.

There are no commitments with the free product, however, there is a bonus free trial period to the membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and in the confirmation email. You can also see that it is disclosed in the Terms and Conditions of the offer. The trial period is free for 14 days and we should not have charged Carla as she had he canceled during the trial period.

If you are another customer that is reading this and you feel that we have failed you in some way please call me directly at 435-773-1795 or email me at ryanr@wskc.org and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.