Complaint Review: GSA/SBA Express

• Updated: Fri, October 19, 2007

• Reported By:Hinesville Georgia
GSA/SBA Express
networkagenda.com Internet U.S.A.

GSA/SBA Express I was able to cancel the membership, but was still charged the fees. Las Vegas Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

I was looking for information to obtain grants and came across this company. I submitted my information and received a rial membership. I did cancel the membership during the trial face because I found the information supplied by them not helpful at all. When I received my bank statement, I was surprised to find a charge from the company.

Sdball
Hinesville, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2007 11:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GSASBA-Express/internet/GSASBA-Express-I-was-able-to-cancel-the-membership-but-was-still-charged-the-fees-Las-V-277955. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GSA/SBA Express

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

First and foremost I would like to offer an apology for the breakdown in service that Sdball experienced. Our policy is to never charge anyone who is not interested the membership portion of the offer. Clients simply need to follow the instructions to contact customer support at 1-866-396-5694 and express a desire to do so during the free trial period, or anytime thereafter as it is explained in the Terms and Conditions of the offer.

If our support staff fails to offer the quality and professionalism that we expect to provide then I would personally like to know about it so that I can resolve the issue in-house so that it doesn't continue to happen. I also guarantee to personally see to it that anyone who has had a negative experience with our staff or company is satisfied. I can be reached on my cell phone at 435-773-1795 or via email at ryanr@wskc.org. Once again, my apologies to Sdball. Hopefully, he or she will contact customer service or I will hear from her soon so that we can get this resolved.

Sincerely,