Complaint Review: GSA/SBA Express/Grant Writer Pro/TMT*FreeCDSoftware.com

• Updated: Tue, September 25, 2007

• Reported By:Maricopa Arizona
GSA/SBA Express/Grant Writer Pro/TMT*FreeCDSoftware.com
GSA/SBAexpress.com-Grantwritepro.com-TMT*FreeCDSoftware.com Internet U.S.A.

GSA/SBA Express/Grant Writer Pro, NV/TMT*FreeCDSoftware.comGSA/SBA Express/Grant Writer Pro/TMT*FreeCDSoftware.com I ordered a free cd, paid .99 for it and since the first charge I have been fleeced $45.85!!!! Nevada Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

In response to a different charge on my bank account, I began to look at my activity over the last two months. That is when I purchased a free cd (only had to pay $7.50 for S&H) from TMT*FreeCDSoftware.com, to my horror, I realized that from that one purchase, two other companies, Grant Writer Pro and GSA/SBA Express had been taking money out of my checking account on a monthly basis, without my knowledge or permission.

Another ripoff led me to this website, and I am more that happy to help in any way that I can to stop this kind of fraudulent schemes on the internet, so that no more innocent people get ripped off. To date my cost for my "Free CD" is $54.34!!!!

I have advised my bank and blocked any further transactions from these companies. They will attempt to recoup my lost money. What I want to know is how these companies get away with this kind of agenda, they have to be making millions, because there are alot of people who don't even look at their bank account statements, so they are getting away with mass fraudulent schemes. They have to be stopped!!!

Julescarl
Maricopa, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2007 03:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GSASBA-ExpressGrant-Writer-ProTMTFreeCDSoftwarecom/internet/GSASBA-ExpressGrant-Writer-Pro-NVTMTFreeCDSoftwarecomGSASBA-ExpressGrant-Writer-Pr-275000. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GSA/SBA Express/Grant Writer Pro/TMT*FreeCDSoftware.com

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

First of all let me offer my sincerest apologies to Julescarl. There are no commitments with the free product. There is a bonus free trial period to the membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and in the confirmation email. The trial period is free for 14 days and we would not have charged Julescarl had she canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer.

If you'd like to cancel, please call customer service at 866-370-7270. They are available Monday-Friday 9 am - 9 pm Eastern Time.

If you are another customer that is reading this and you feel that we have failed you in some way please call me directly at 435-773-1795 or email me at ryanr@wskc.org and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,