Complaint Review: GSCM Fulfillment

• Updated: Sun, September 29, 2013

• Reported By: lizz — Portsmouth Virginia
GSCM Fulfillment
1 harbor court Apt 23A Burbank , Virginia USA

GSCM Fulfillment They keep sending a product I only ordered once on a trial basis and cancelled Burbank California

I tried this product because "Dr. Oz" recommended it and since he has said he never put his name on the product.  I tried it once and the product keeps coming and they keep charging me.  I have disputed in on my credit card and if I have to I will cancel the credit card that it keeps appearing on to get out from under this deluge of a product that does not work!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2013 08:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GSCM-Fulfillment/Burbank-Virginia-91504/GSCM-Fulfillment-They-keep-sending-a-product-I-only-ordered-once-on-a-trial-basis-and-can-1088122. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GSCM Fulfillment