Complaint Review: GSCM Fullfillment

• Updated: Mon, July 22, 2013

• Reported By: Diamond69b — Memphis Tennessee
GSCM Fullfillment
2049 North Lincoln Burbank, California USA

GSCM Fullfillment Charged my credit card before the 30day trial was over. I was in my trial period for 10days and then my card was charged. They will not answer the phone, they leave you on hold. Burbank California

I had a trial period of 30 days for Green Coffee Bean Max and within my trial period of 10 days they charged my credit card of the full amount of the merchandise. I haven't lost any weight at all and I am being charged for this product that don't seem to work.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2013 07:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GSCM-Fullfillment/Burbank-California-91504/GSCM-Fullfillment-Charged-my-credit-card-before-the-30day-trial-was-over-I-was-in-my-tri-1068997. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GSCM Fullfillment