Complaint Review: GSCM collection department

• Reported By: fran — island park New York
GSCM collection department
Internet USA

GSCM collection department Green bean coffee max scam!!!! nevada Internet

GSCM collection department has sent me multiple bills for 39.97 for green bean coffee max.  This all startd two years ago when i purchased coupons from an internet company.  I thought it would end there but they sent me green bean coffee max, which i paid 10 dolalrs for.  I called to cancel it and thought it was over.  A year later I recieved my first bill.  I finally was able to speak to someone at the compamy and after me getting very upset, they apoolgized and said the bill would be eliminated.  Now it is happening again.  But this time when I called the number, they claim they are green coffee bean ULTRA, not green coffee bean MAX (even though the website gave me that phone number).  I spoke to Shaun who was of no help.  I called other phone numbers on the website but he answered them as well, so I hung up. I then received a phone call back from a different phone number and it was the same person, Shaun- who said he was from THERMOMAX.  I flipped out on him, but he denied speaking to me two minutes prior.  He called me back from 917-398-0061 (NYC).  I am not exactly sure what to do next, but I do know this is a serious scam.  Does anyone have any ideas what to do?  Thank you

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2014 03:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GSCM-collection-department-/internet/GSCM-collection-department-Green-bean-coffee-max-scam-nevada-Internet-1158552. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GSCM collection department