Complaint Review: GSI - Grant Services International

Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

GSI - Grant Services International sounded like rip off, refused to give bank inforamatoin Atlanta Georgia

I received a call from GSI today. I made sure to write down what she was saying. She asked about my bank and asked for a routing number. I said that I did not have it in front of me. I stated that I was ordering new checks and asked her to give me the name of the company again and I wrote that down. I told her to call me tomorrow and I would get the checking account information.

I immediately looked them up when I hung up the phone and found this site. If she calls back tomorrow, I will let her know what I did find out about their $6000. I kept telling her that I did not understand why I was getting a govt grant. I did not file taxes last year so I did not know how they would have gotten that information.

Please dont give your checking acct # to anyone you didnt solicit yourself over the phone. I am really writing to praise this site. If I hadnt found this, I might have fallen prey to them as well.

Tee
College Park, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2005 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GSI-Grant-Services-International/Atlanta-Georgia/GSI-Grant-Services-International-sounded-like-rip-off-refused-to-give-bank-inforamatoin-168535. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GSI - Grant Services International