Complaint Review: GSI - Grant Services International

• Reported By:Denver Colorado
GSI - Grant Services International
Nationwide U.S.A.

GSI - Grant Services International ripoff Christ Church Other

I was contacted in December of 2005, by phone stating that I was approved for a government grant for $6,000.00. They said I would receive a package in a couple of weeks. Of course, when it never arrived I called and they said it was on the way. I said I wanted a refund. They said sure, but the refund form was in the package.

I called back a few weeks later wanting to know the status and they said a load of packages were lost in the mail. They would be re-delivered and that I should give it 2 more weeks. Finally, this week, 3/15/06 I received a package with a small book and no forms to fill out like they promised. There was not an application form, no CD, and no refund form either. I called to complain and heard the message that all complaints should be sent to their address in writing. Unbelievable.

Nataline
Denver, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2006 03:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GSI-Grant-Services-International/nationwide/GSI-Grant-Services-International-ripoff-Christ-Church-Other-181814. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GSI - Grant Services International