Complaint Review: GSI Grant Services

• Updated: Tue, November 08, 2005

• Reported By:Rock Hill South Carolina
GSI Grant Services
Albany, New York U.S.A.

GSI Grant Services, Inc. Tryed to but failed. Your website stopped them from getting my money! Ripoff Albany New York

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Foiled again! They didn't get my money!

The is company called my sister and told her she would receive $6,000 federal grant money but she needed to allow them to debit her bank account for $298.00 processing fee first. We researched the company on the Web and it took us straight to Rip-OFF. My sister closed her account and opened a new one with a fraud alert on it - BEFORE they got her money. Thank you for posting prior rip-offs on this company.

Brenda
Rock Hill, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2005 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GSI-Grant-Services/Albany-New-York/GSI-Grant-Services-Inc-Tryed-to-but-failed-Your-website-stopped-them-from-getting-my-mo-159411. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GSI Grant Services

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Foiled again! They didn't get my money!

AUTHOR: Jeri - (U.S.A.)

I got the exact same phone call as everyone else gets, some lady with an Indian accent, promising me $6000 for a processing fee of $298. They sound so convincing and real. I gave them my information, and fell for it big time. A few hours later, something just told me to check out this agency online. Thank-you so much Ripoff Report.com for your website. I closed my account the following morning, and they're not going to get my money. Thanks again for your website.