Complaint Review: GT Colon Power

• Submitted: Wed, January 21, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, January 21, 2009

• Reported By:Washington District of Columbia
GT Colon Power
3311 18th Street SE Apt 102 Washington, District of Columbia U.S.A.

GT Colon Power I did not authorize for them to de-duct anything out of my account Washington District of Columbia

I just checked my checking account, and notce a transaction deduction for 89.00 deducted from my account. I did not authorize this transaction, nor do I use any of their products. I am not sure how they obtain my account information.. But I am filing a fraud alert against them today.

Donnashaw08
Washington, District of Columbia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2009 06:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GT-Colon-Power/Washington-District-of-Columbia-20020/GT-Colon-Power-I-did-not-authorize-for-them-to-de-duct-anything-out-of-my-account-Washingt-414286. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GT Colon Power