Complaint Review: GT Colon Power

• Reported By:kerrville Texas
GT Colon Power
gtcolonpower.com Internet U.S.A.

GT Colon Power GT Colon Power is a scam! Internet

I decided to check my bank account today, and noticed a transaction done today for 89.00. Then i proceded to look the company up on line and when to call them. When I called a recording came on and stated i needed to callback during regular business hours and then hung up on me. I have tried all morning to call them with no luck. I did file a report with my bank and asked to have then give me a new account number and card.

kerrville, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2009 07:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GT-Colon-Power/internet/GT-Colon-Power-GT-Colon-Power-is-a-scam-Internet-414760. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GT Colon Power