• Report: #932066

• Updated: Fri, August 24, 2012

• Reported By: RBoydon57 — Knoxville, TN Florida United States of America
GT Publications
627 Yaeger Dr Delray Beach, Florida United States of America

GT Publications Sal Contarino GT Publications is a SCAM! Don't fall for it!!! Delray Beach, Florida

I own a roofing company  & I got a call from these people a few times claiming that they were with hillcrest golf club, I called the club & they had never heard of them...I did some ffurther investigating and im lucky i did. Almost everything they told me was a lie. Open for 7 years? try a month. . they also said the books get sent out 5 times a year, but at those prices i was a little skeptical.  Turns this out is in South Florida which happens to be the mecca of scam comapnies...its ashame, its hard enough to get work & provide for my family without some s**t bag trying to steal money from people.

Upon further research, because the thought of these scum bags getting rich off of others just didn't sit well with me...and I have some time on my hands, I discovered: The owner of GT Publications is Sal Contarino who is also listed as owning an "investment group" which looks like another South Florida boiler room type operation. I found that there were several complaints online.  It looks like he has another scam running at the same time under the name Sentry Asset Group.

Bottom line: GT Publications is a SCAM. They will take your $$$ all while acting like Christians over the telephone. I mean it's really over the top "have a blessed day" "hallelujah" etc. But I guess people fall for it. Don't send these thieves your money.  My advice post your experience on here and contact the Florida Attorney General if you get a phone call from GT Publications or Sentry Asset Group.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2012 11:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GT-Publications/Delray-Beach-Florida-33444/GT-Publications-Sal-Contarino-GT-Publications-is-a-SCAM-Dont-fall-for-it-Delray-Bea-932066. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GT Publications