• Report: #1021960

• Submitted: Fri, March 01, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, March 01, 2013

• Reported By: CRgirl — Paraiso, Cartago Costa Rica
GTA Deals
3880 Duke of York Blvd. Suite #410, Mississauga, O Mississauga, Ontario United States of America

GTA Deals False advertising of a ring as to description of colour and inflated value no refund of shipping charges as promised when ring was returned Mississauga, Ontario

*UPDATE Employee: Regarding Bad experincd buying Tanzanite Ring from GTA DEALS

I ordered a tanzanite ring from Dealfind.com.  Their supplier was GTA deals of Mississauga.  When the ring arrived, I was very disappointed because the colour was nearly clear and the advertised one was bright purple.  The deal was $31 for a ring valued at $325.

I contacted Dealfind, they said to contact GTA deals and the ball went back and forth.  I have a record of all correspondence. GTA deals said I should send the ring back and they would refund return postage on Paypal.  I returned the ring and tracked it to their door.

Meanwhile, after several letters, Dealfind refunded the money for the ring, but with the cost of bringing the ring to Costa Rica, postage etc. I am out about $19.00 not including travelling back and forth with letters, communication time and frustration - more than half the cost of the original ring.

I am not as concerned about the money as I am about the rip-off. [continued below]....
.....  They continue to advertise the same ring - same picture, same inflated price on their website.  The next people who buy this ring are in for a surprise.   A tanzanite ring IS expensive and should be valued at $325 and up, but the colour has to be a rich, bright blue/purple colour to be worth it.  These people are selling other jewellry as well and I have no doubt of the same quality.  I would like to have this ripoff stopped!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2013 08:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GTA-Deals/Mississauga-Ontario-L5B-4M7/GTA-Deals-False-advertising-of-a-ring-as-to-description-of-colour-and-inflated-value-no-r-1021960. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GTA Deals

Regarding Bad experincd buying Tanzanite Ring from GTA DEALS

AUTHOR: Admin - ()

Hi my name is Qui and i am working for GTA Deals in customer relations department, We were conducting our quailty and customer satisfaction drill online to get people Input with our products and services, We saw your complaint on ripofreport.com, First of we would like to apologies For all the inconvinience you faced during all process, We deal in big volume and sometime we unble to Satisfy customer 100% , We are working on daily basis to improve our satisfaction level and are in business for last 6 years Regarding you case we happy to offer you $19 for postage as for you never received,

We understand money is not the problem for you but this our negligence please accept, We also appreciate if you help us improve our business by giving us advice, We also request you to please remove ur complaint from ripofreport.com this will give us more confidence to do better business Please reply us your voucher code, address an name of the person you want us the cheque. We will wait for your kind reply and once again sorry for in convince we are honest people please allow us to proof, email us at sendoffer.ca@gmail.com with subject ref # 0007861 Regards Qui Customer relations GTA Deals