Complaint Review: GTN QUOTES

• Updated: Thu, April 24, 2014

• Reported By: Kathy — Savannah Georgia
GTN QUOTES
2815 East Lake Drive Seattle , Washington USA

GTN QUOTES GT Network GTN QUOTES IS RUN BY THE BIGGEST SCAM ARTIST AROUND!! Seattle Washington

*UPDATE Employee: TAKING ACTION!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: FALSE REPORT

There is not enough room on this page for me to tell people what a scam artist Cameron Seneca is. I worked for over 6 week and never received a dime. When contacting Cameron he told me he never received my documentation, but I had email confirmation that it was received. He is a THIEF and he steals from insurance Agents telling them he will dial and get quotes for them. He says his staff is independent contractors but controls there every move.  He doesn't have a drivers licence and rumor has it if he goes to Indiana they have a special place waiting on him. He has moved 5 times in the last 4 years and can't get a bank account. His pay pal account that he does business with is not even in his name it is in his girlfriends name. I have heard of slave labor and I think Cameron must of studied up on it. The good news is he is being investigated now. IRS for Tax Invasion. He owes so many people it is unreal.  You only do so many people wrong before it catchs up to you and his time is coming very close I hear. AGENTS AND EMPLOYEE'S PLEASE DO NOT LET HIM SCAM YOU.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2013 07:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GTN-QUOTES/Seattle-Washington-98104/GTN-QUOTES-GT-Network-GTN-QUOTES-IS-RUN-BY-THE-BIGGEST-SCAM-ARTIST-AROUND-Seattle-Washi-1065407. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GTN QUOTES

TAKING ACTION!

AUTHOR: Janice - ()

Please contact me!  Janice Miller  360-441-7338

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

FALSE REPORT

AUTHOR: GT Network - ()

This is a false report posted by a past rep of our company that has violated our non-compete and is upset because we took legal action. GT Network has been in business for years and represents thousands of agencies nationwide. None of the information in this report is in any way accurate. All of our clients and staff are well taken care of and we have references available.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC