Complaint Review: GTN

• Updated: Sun, June 30, 2013

• Reported By: Mary — Knightstown Indiana
GTN
Internet, Washington USA

GTN AKA Cameron Seneca HE RIPS ALL AGENTS AND EMPLOYESS OFF!!!! Internet Washington

I also was a vicitm of this man I fought and fought for my agents and was threatend if I opend my mouth about anything he would sue me since I know how easy it is for him to take agents money and do this I kept my mouth shut Well guess what not no more do not use this company for anything!!! Read all the reports and thats not even a 3rd of them. Stay away from this company!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2013 09:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GTN/Internet-Washington/GTN-AKA-Cameron-Seneca-HE-RIPS-ALL-AGENTS-AND-EMPLOYESS-OFF-Internet-Washington-1063457. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GTN