Complaint Review: GUARDIAN MARKETING CAPITAL FEE

• Submitted: Thu, October 30, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, December 10, 2004

• Reported By:GARRISON Texas
GUARDIAN MARKETING CAPITAL FEE
696 1ST AUE NORTH SUITE 200 ST PETERSBURG, Florida U.S.A.

GUARDIAN MARKETING CAPITAL FEE ripoff THEY JUST OUT OF NOWHERE I NEVER TALKED TO ANYONE STARTED DEBTING MY BANK ACCOUNT EVERY MONTH 19.95 DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEA HOW TO STOP THESE PEOPLE ST PETERSBURG Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: how to stop them from debiting account

*Consumer Comment: Call The District Attorney's office in Penalis County Florida

*Consumer Comment: The correct # is 1-888-824-7675.

i just got my bank statement these people have just out of the blue started debting my bank account 19.95 every month i have no idea how to reach them or how to stop them does anyone, i never talked to anyone on phone or ok this at all very upset

Bobby
GARRISON, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2003 04:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GUARDIAN-MARKETING-CAPITAL-FEE/ST-PETERSBURG-Florida-33701/GUARDIAN-MARKETING-CAPITAL-FEE-ripoff-THEY-JUST-OUT-OF-NOWHERE-I-NEVER-TALKED-TO-ANYONE-ST-70601. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GUARDIAN MARKETING CAPITAL FEE

#1 Consumer Suggestion

how to stop them from debiting account

AUTHOR: Marie - (U.S.A.)

contact you bank when this happens they can put a stop payment on your account from anything they try to debit . also make your bank aware that you didnt authorize the transaction and it will become a police matter.

good luck all i am in the same process to get this finished and have my money back too

Call The District Attorney's office in Penalis County Florida

AUTHOR: Heather - (U.S.A.)

Call the District Attorney's office in Penalis County Florida, file a formal complaint against Guardian Marketing and Capital Vacations. Then call the OCC which is the Federal Regulator for National Banks, tell them your story. File a formal dispute with your bank and hope for the best. I am in the boat with you, and am pursuing their fraudulent debit from my account as well. Research Suntasia Marketing, and keep writing your congressman until someone in the higher ups looks into this. Also, I would file a complaint with Bank of America, they are the bank that Guardian Marketing has their account with. Encourage them to not do business with crooks.

The correct # is 1-888-824-7675.

AUTHOR: Heather - (U.S.A.)

The correct # is 1-888-824-7675. This also happened to me but it was 59.95 I saw it right away and called my bank and they gave me a #, I called it and they gave me a different # I called that and they gave me a diferent #. I was hung up on two times and the last time I called I told the girl not to hang up on me she finaly listened to me. What a nightmare! They did refund my money but it took a week.! good luck to all of you!