Complaint Review: GUARDIAN MARKETING - FLORIDA PASSPORT

• Submitted: Wed, December 15, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, December 15, 2004

• Reported By:roselle park New Jersey
GUARDIAN MARKETING - FLORIDA PASSPORT
6822 22ND NORTH SUITE PMB 432 ST. PETERSBURG, Florida U.S.A.

GUARDIAN MARKETING FLORIDA PASSPORT ripoff ST. PETERSBURG Florida

I recieved a phone call from them telling me all about the free stuff they were going to give me. Then only if I WAS interested I would be charged. I never gave them permission to debit my checking account. I told them to send me information if I was interested I WOULD let them know. 1 week after that conversation I recieved a letter saying that I was in the middle of 14 day trail period and at the end they were going to debit my checking account for $149. The very next day I sent the letter back with there account card as required by there instruction so that they would not debit my account even though I never gave permission for any $149 that i was never told about on the initial phone call.

Well today I fond out that they debited my account. I got a phone number for the company that debited from my bank. i called that number it was bank of america they gave a phone number for that account. Then they gave another phone that handles guardian marketing customer service. They instructed me to send a letter to another address with a cancellation number. I wrote letter as required by them and sent it 12/15/2004. I further inquired about a phone for there refund department and was told they do not have a phone number and they only had the address that I had to send the letter to.

Richard
roselle park, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2004 02:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GUARDIAN-MARKETING-FLORIDA-PASSPORT/ST-PETERSBURG-Florida-33710/GUARDIAN-MARKETING-FLORIDA-PASSPORT-ripoff-ST-PETERSBURG-Florida-123030. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GUARDIAN MARKETING - FLORIDA PASSPORT