Complaint Review: GUARDIAN PROTECTION

• Reported By: ANNIE6774 — DEER PARK New York
GUARDIAN PROTECTION
, Select State/Province USA

GUARDIAN PROTECTION / BOBS FURNITURE GOOF PROOF IS A JOKE NY

*Consumer Comment: bobs and gaurdian protection

Dealing with Bob's Discount Furniture Goof Proof Protection plan is a joke. I purchased a bedroom set for my child (white) when the paint started chipping off I contacted them - THEY couldnt fix - and gave me the run around for months... I finally just threw out the entire set / losing my money. Earlier this year I contacted Goof Proof for a $1200 couch that had a puncture in it.

Because I was driving I told the representative to email me the filing information, I never received the email. I've contacted them several times and even contacted Bobs / messages left by myself and my boyfriend... Months later after consistantly harrassing them I received a call telling me it was too late... WHY deal with a company that doesnt honor what you pay for?????

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2014 11:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GUARDIAN-PROTECTION-/Select-StateProvince/GUARDIAN-PROTECTION-BOBS-FURNITURE-GOOF-PROOF-IS-A-JOKE-NY-1145386. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GUARDIAN PROTECTION

bobs and gaurdian protection

AUTHOR: ronald - ()

I too have an issue with the service plans and quality of the furniture i bought, Hy bed broke and for 4 days have been trying to get in touch with guardian. This was a replacement plan but now the store employees tell me its not covered and guardian will not cover this item and has been discontinued. the stain is popping off bed rails have literally split down the middle at glued seams very poor craftmanship. now i am stuck with having to purchase a new bed that i will not be able to match the set i bought. they did offer me to purchase a new bed frame at a dicounted price which i would have to still pay 50% at least.

i do not recommend this store or any of bobs discount furniture stores i [ayed for service plans i can not use and furniture that is unsound . please take warning as you will become victim too.