Complaint Review: GUARDSMAN

• Submitted: Tue, July 19, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, July 19, 2011

• Reported By: Urbina123 — kearny New Jersey United States of America
PO BOX 88010 GRAND RAPID, Michigan United States of America

GUARDSMAN VALSPAR CORPORATION Paid for fabric protection/spot remover, Guardsman will not colmply due to my "wording" GRAND RAPID, Michigan

I had paid for the spot removal on couches when purchased in 2008. 2010 i started contacting Guardsman to have this issue resolved. I was denied at first because papers were received to late, then  I was informed that the "wording" cleaning meant they could not service me. I went to store lever on several occasions and was told the same. An employee at Gaurdsman informed me due to my wording the plan was not obligated. All I am asking is for some stains to be removed from the couches, not a cleaning on the couches. I was informed to get couches professionally cleaned then  contact Guardsman to come to remove what ever was left by that company. I would have to shop proof of this service before Guardsman would comply.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2011 09:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GUARDSMAN/GRAND-RAPID-Michigan-49518/GUARDSMAN-VALSPAR-CORPORATION-Paid-for-fabric-protectionspot-remover-Guardsman-will-not-755150. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GUARDSMAN