Complaint Review: GUT Peoperty Management

• Submitted: Thu, April 18, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, April 18, 2013

• Reported By: Marsha — York Pennsylvania
GUT Peoperty Management

GUT Peoperty Management employment scam via craigslist. Requires you to sign up with "searchmyscores.com" Internet

I replied to a job opportunity on Craigslist a few days ago. Today I received an email that read:

"Hi,

My name is Kendall, I am the HR Manager.

You've recently sent us your resume, and I am excited to let you know that I think you are an awesome candidate!

GUT Property Management is an established company with about 30 years of experience in the market.
We offer benefits for you and your family and very competitive compensation. It will be all discussed during the interview.

Each applicant is required to fill out our application in order to schedule an interview. Please do it ASAP, so we can move on with the process.

It can be found on our site:
------------------------------------
gutprmgt.org/application/
------------------------------------

There is a personal application code required to fill the application.

Your code is: SStlKYKMu4B

Please let me know once you are done. If you don't contact me by tomorrow I'll assume that you are not interested in the job, and I'll go on to the next candidate.

I look forward to seeing you on interview.

Kendall
HR Manager

====.=._,.=.=,,_-__..-.-_,_.,=,--..,___=._-=,
,_=--_,--,=,-_===_=--==---.._.--.,=.
=.,=-=_-,---,=.__,=,-=..=,_
-,.=-,.-_._--__-_,_.--_.-_,=,.-,__=,=-,_=-=
-.,-====-_-_=_,--,-..,=-,=..=-,
,,,=_=-=_=.._,--,,,-.-..._==_=-,=,==,,._.-.__--="

This email looking dodgy, I googled the company. There is nothing. So I went to the website, and it has you go to a specific link and imput a code for the application process. I decided to check it out. It asks a lot of weird questions and then requires you to go to a link and get your credit score, and bring it with you to interview. I have never been required to do that for a job! It also claims the reason you have to is that they issue company cards. For a client support representative, there is no need to have a company card! Anyway, it routes you to "searchmyscores.com" I stopped at that point. It screams "steal my identity". I wanted others out there who may be job hunting to be aware of this. Thanks!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2013 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GUT-Peoperty-Management/internet/GUT-Peoperty-Management-employment-scam-via-craigslist-Requires-you-to-sign-up-with-sea-1044318. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GUT Peoperty Management