Complaint Review: GVN

GVN
PO BOX 1704, Southampton, PA Internet United States of America

GVN GLOBAL VACATIONS deceptive lies Internet

*UPDATE Employee: GVN: Global Vacations vs Global Volunteer Network

We attended a GVN presentation last night. We had received an incentive in the mail For two free airline tickets, we were told they would be given that night. NOT! No high pressure sales, really, but when i verified with the person scheduling, they definitely lied to me and told me i would receive a voucher that night. all we reviewed was, as others have stated, a piece of paper which is titled,"am incentive list", which signifies to me there its something else i must do to collect. I will not sucked into this again. What a waste of time, gas and energy!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2012 04:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GVN/internet/GVN-GLOBAL-VACATIONS-deceptive-lies-Internet-963565. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GVN

GVN: Global Vacations vs Global Volunteer Network

AUTHOR: globalvolunteernetwork - ()

Hi there,

We just wanted to post a friendly note stating that GVN is NOT the organization represented in the above report. I believe it refers to Global Vacations (as per the title).

The GVN I represent is Global Volunteer Network - we don't hold seminars/info evenings, and have not offered free flights as an incentive to any events.

Thanks,