Complaint Review: GWB (Global Watch Broker)

• Submitted: Wed, May 29, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, May 29, 2013

• Reported By: Jerry A. — Georgetown Kentucky
GWB (Global Watch Broker)
Tower Plaza 3340 Peachtree Rd #1800 Atlanta,GA. Atlanta, Georgia USA

GWB (Global Watch Broker, Ty & Allan) I too have been taken, but not for long Atlanta Georgia

Both Alan and Ty of Global Watch Brokers (GWB) have told me for the last month, that they would be sending me money for my Omega Speedmaster watch that they supposedly sold. I have documentation from them both by phone and email.

They keep acting very helpful, just to keep evading and skirting me of  payment. They never call me back when they say they will, and haven't sent out my payment. All of this even after threats of going to the city and state attorney's office. Bewrae of their excuses of being out of the country or buying trips in New York.

Well now I'm going to do so and do everything in my power to take care of this. On top of filing criminal charges, I might even go as far as using one of my attorney's that are retained by my company to file a civil suit. This might make things very difficult on them, as they have made on me!

I read about bad experiences with them on reports, but they swore it was a different company. [continued below]....

..... Not often have I been taken, but mark this down. Good thing I didn't send them one of my Jaeger-LeCoultres or Harry Winston Watches.

Anyways, I have no motive other than what has happen to me personally to write this. I would tell any friend of mine to stay away from them, and don't expect anything but smoke screens!

If you have sent them a watch then most of you know what I'm probably talking about.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2013 04:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GWB-Global-Watch-Broker/Atlanta-Georgia-30326/GWB-Global-Watch-Broker-Ty-Allan-I-too-have-been-taken-but-not-for-long-Atlanta-Ge-1054576. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GWB (Global Watch Broker)

skywave