Complaint Review: Gab Dede - David Koffi

• Updated: Wed, June 01, 2005

• Reported By:Brantford Ontario
Gab Dede - David Koffi
Boulevard Du La Kara-Lome Togo Lome-Togo, Other Africa

Gab Dede & Co(lagal Practitioners) Barrister Gab DedeLL.B, B.L,Gab Dede/David Koffi Lets Talk On Messenger, Family money found 8.5 MILLION USD Lome-Togo Internet

*Consumer Comment: Barrister Gab Dede - I knew this was too good to be true! Thanks for posting this because without this I wouldn't have known any better

I was contacted to lay claim to a sum of money that was left to my next of kin. Paul Richmond McGrath. His wife and daughter and Paul died in an auto accident and I was the only living next of kin. I was informed to contact Barrister Gab Dede and then to contact the finance company to write a formal claim application. I did so. The finance company was Apex Financial Company located in Togo,Lome.

I was sent very detailed color documents stating the death certificate, application forms and all. I was to contact a lawyer who would finish the final papers and then the big question came... "I need $3600USD to pay for the papers and for my initial fees." I told Gab Dede to cover the costs, he said he " has spent all of his life savings on this claim and could not pay for it." The final laywer,James Kodjo ESQ principal attorney, Kodjo & Assosiates(Divine Chambers) also told me He would not be able to cover charges.

A claim such as this, the cut that they would recieve, they would have covered any charges in order to get their meat hooks on the cash.

Heres the kicker, I found this site, I phoned the number in the file of David Koffi, and for fun I asked for Gab Dede. Guess who answered the phone. Gab or David or what ever his name is. Watch out for this guy. He is connected to more than one person and has nothing for you but grief.

Ric
Brantford, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2004 07:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gab-Dede-David-Koffi/Lome-Togo-Other/Gab-Dede-Colagal-Practitioners-Barrister-Gab-DedeLLB-BLGab-DedeDavid-Koffi-Lets-T-112861. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gab Dede - David Koffi

AUTHOR: Jennifer - (U.S.A.)

I received the same email from this guy and I have even emailed him back, several times to let him know that I am not going to give him any kind of personal information. He sent me a "Claim Application Letter" and I sent it to this so-called finance company. Up until now they have not asked for any kind of personal or bank information.

I knew this was too good to be true! Thanks for posting this because without this I wouldn't have known any better. It's amazing that you are the only one I have found that experienced this too!