Complaint Review: Gababella.com

• Reported By: Madasfire — Greensboro North Carolina United States of America
Gababella.com
2152 Ralph Ave #210 Internet, New York United States of America

Gababella.com www.zarizia.com Major Ripoff! Internet, New York

Ordered what I thought would be a North Face jacket from this company on Sept. 28th, 2012.  According to their website, I was to received my order in 5-7 days.  However, after three weeks went by and no product, I checked out the website I ordered from (zarizia.com) on the BBB.com.  According to the Better Buisness Bureau, zarizia is no longer in business, so I call my bank on Oct. 19th, 2012 to place a claim to get my money back.  My bank credited my money back, but I received a jacket on Oct. 22, 2012.  Of course it was not the color I ordered, nor was it a real North Face.  I tried to call the number on the website but it was out of service.  So, then I found another website that is the same company (gababellainmotion.com) and called their number, but after 12 min. on hold I was prompted to leave a message and someone would call me back...we will see if that happens!!  Anyway, long story short, this company is a scam!!  I don't intend on hearing back from them, I am however returning the item to the address that it came from.  Doubt they will refund the money...they will probably send another "wrong" jacket!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2012 05:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gababellacom/Internet-New-York-11234/Gababellacom-wwwzariziacom-Major-Ripoff-Internet-New-York-960208. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gababella.com