Complaint Review: Gabriel Jewelers

• Updated: Sat, March 16, 2013

• Reported By: NE14OLDGEMS — Darby Pennsylvania
Gabriel Jewelers
440 Main Rd Towaco, NJ 07082 Towaco, New Jersey United States of America

Gabriel Jewelers Ben Gabriel FRAUD-THEFT-CHEATERS-LIARS-UNETHICAL Towaco, New Jersey

Do Not Deal With Gabriel Jewelers.... YOU WILL BE ROBBED

They take advantage of us people that trust them. They bought my gold from me on a Saturday afternoon.

They are closed on Sun & Mon. The law requires jewelers to hold jewelry 48 hours.... Come Tuesday morning ... I was told I had no leg to stand on!!!!Gabriel Jewelers paid me not even 1/2 of what 5 other ethical buyers would have given. Also Kathy the sales person tried to tell me that the gold was 10k, when it was 14k,  Extremely SNEEKY.

I gave them a chance to rectify this, they were given written appraisalals for the same weight of gold that is stated on my reciept from Gabriels Jewelers, given to me from the good, honest jewelers---  BEN GABRIEL DIDNT EVEN HAVE THE CLASS TO REPLY.

However I Founded in 1988 by Ben Gabriel in Wayne, New Jersey Gabriel Jewelers has become synonymous with quality, selection, service and value. [continued below]....
..... Whether youre searching for something classic, contemporary or eclectic Gabriel Jewelers is the right place to find it.The wonderful experience our customers obtain and the knowledge they gain while choosing a diamond is what identifies and differentiates us from our competition.Jewelry shopping should never be intimidating    Ben Gabriel

I got   $260.00 for 12.6 dwt of 14k---  Full value on that day was  $985.75 for scrap gold.

GABRIEL JERKERS... HAD A GREAT DAY

Take your gold to Denville NJ.. Both places there are honest

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2013 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gabriel-Jewelers/Towaco-New-Jersey-07082/Gabriel-Jewelers-Ben-Gabriel-FRAUD-THEFT-CHEATERS-LIARS-UNETHICAL-Towaco-New-Jersey-1035274. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gabriel Jewelers