Complaint Review: Gad Abeckaser

• Submitted: Fri, January 20, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, March 19, 2012

• Reported By: 360Pro — New York New York United States of America
159 42nd St. Brooklyn, New York United States of America

Gad Abeckaser Gaddy Abeckaser International Thief on the Run from Motorola and Many Others... We need to find him. Brooklyn, New York

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Gad Abeckaser

*Author of original report: You know who you ripped off!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Gad Abeckaser

*Consumer Comment: This man is an international cheat.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Respond from gad abeckaser

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: con many manu more

In 2009 Gaddy asked me to invest with him in bringing merchandise from China, he claimed he had two factories there and clients in South America to sell to and just need the capital to purchase it and flip within a few weeks... We started small with $50,000 purchases and he paid be back 10% interest every month till he returned the capital investment.

He then said he had a big deal he was working on and need $100,000.00 to get it going, since we did a few prior successful deals, i trusted him and invested again. A week later, he came to me with another deal claiming he can get it done in one month and would pay me 20% interest on a $60,000 investment. Shortly after, Gaddy said he needed to go back to Israel because his wife lost her Visa but he will continue to run the business with his cousin staying here and him in Israel. [continued below]....

I explained to Gaddy I needed my investment back, and he kept saying next week, next month and now doesn't answer me at all. I know where he used to live in Israel but have not been in touch with him for a few months know. If anyone sees him, please contact me.

His old New York Address were:
2292 Coney Island Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11223

1082 East 29th Street
Brooklyn, NY11210

His old house in Israel was:
12 Ani'am Street,
Rishon Lezion Israel 75692

Gadi's Facebook Page:

Gadi's Son's Facebook Page:

Gadi's Wife Facebook Page:

Let's find this guy and all get our money back...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2012 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gad-Abeckaser/Brooklyn-New-York-11232/Gad-Abeckaser-Gaddy-Abeckaser-International-Thief-on-the-Run-from-Motorola-and-Many-Others-825868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gad Abeckaser

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

still no name
and proof to the whole world you see his anger and his devil in his own words i am telling everyone this person is threating me i told him if he contacts me again i will take him to the FBI
finish with the loan sharks and the Maffia people
and you got $80000

and about motorola i have no warrant no police are looking for me no embassy looking for me
if i had than i would have been on the run but i guess i dont so again whatever you are saying is a pure lie you are a liar lowlife dirt of this earth
and you will never get money from me never ever so you can scream and curse as much as you want people are just laughing at you
you should be on
and again with motorola i paid over $1 million dollars and i paid my duties so again you can lie lie lie
have a good life
i will not answer you again here ever again see you in the next life

You know who you ripped off!

AUTHOR: 360Pro - (United States of America)

Please look at my proof below, it is an email from you sent exactly one year ago stating the amount of money you owe me. Since this email, I have dozens more claiming you will pay me soon until I reported you to the world on this website, now I have dozens of emails you threatening me to take off this report or you will never pay me...

You know who you stole from, and you know who you are threatening. My phone number is 646-770-2399, what is yours? Where are you? You have now been running from Motorola and a dozen other honest businesses since 2009, please come meet us and I will show you and a judge or police officer that you have stole my money.

Another thing you need to understand is, if all these people are saying the same thing that you stole from them and it goes back 5 years and Motorola spent a quarter million dollars to investigate you and won over 4 million in damages from you bu you never paid because you took your family and ran to Israel, there has to be some truth to it all and it all leads to you are a con artist.

gadiscell@yahoo.com     ?3/6/11     to me

To: Gadi Abeckaser<gadiscell@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Hey

The economy is not my problem. I gave you $160 thousand f**ken dollars and
you said I could have it back when I want, just give you 30 days. I gave
you a year a half and nothing... You at least can pay your bills, are you
using my money to pay for your life style??? Borrow it from your brothers
or mother, I don't care, I need it now! You don't understand, me, my wife
and mother will be homeless because you stole my life savings. So f**k

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: GAD ABECKASER - (United States of America)

please to anyone that is posting these beautiful ads please show proof 1 proof not more than that all talk is cheap not stickin if you really had a problem with me so proof it dont just write if you just write with no proof that makes you guilty not me if jealousy bothers you so go to a shrink seriously so if you have no proof please dont write anything you are embarrassing yourself and the real funny thing is that all these posts nobody ever mentioned thier own name so if i did something bad why dont you say who you are we would all love to know who is writing all these stuff about me so no nME

This man is an international cheat.

AUTHOR: HK123 - (United States of America)

Gad Abeckaser is a serial cheater and international fraud who has several cases against him in several countries. This man was in hiding in China and Thailand in the last year or so and has been actively cheating several people of hard earned money. I have attached the URL link for the case that I have reported against him and he tried threatening me on Facebook when I reported him, but then fled with his tail firmly between his legs when he realized that there was sufficient proof against him. Please do unite and create awareness about this international con-man, petty thief, fraud and save everyone from losing their hard earned money to this low life criminal. This is the URL to my case.

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Respond from gad abeckaser

AUTHOR: GAD ABECKASER - (United States of America)

Hi to whom it am concern:
I will like to say that the person now made more than $80000 profit within 2 years of working with me.
Thn when the recession came and business wasn't that good this person (criminal) head wanted o charge me interest of the many like a loan shark and hen I could pay him anymore he threaten me that he will try to ruin my name by posting lies.
And the funny thing is he only invested $65000 please let him proof other wise he can never proof.
He is a criminal head don't know how to do business he made $80000 wih profits.
When business was good now business fell we all take a loss sad but (you did not lose a dollar)
Thank you everyone that is reading this

#6 REBUTTAL Individual responds

con many manu more

AUTHOR: david - (United States of America)

This guy stole money from myself....and from many i know totaling in seven figures!!!