Complaint Review: Gadd formulas

• Submitted: Tue, October 30, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, October 31, 2012

• Reported By: Glynne — ROCKY GLEN Internet Australia
Gadd formulas

Gadd formulas My Credit card is being used by this company and I have never registered with them for anything, so unsure as to how they got my card details but I want my money back and I want them to stop using it. SALT LAKE CITY, Utah , Internet

*UPDATE Employee: GaddFormulas

I just want the money that has been taken from my Credit card put back

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2012 07:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gadd-formulas/internet/Gadd-formulas-My-Credit-card-is-being-used-by-this-company-and-I-have-never-registered-wi-962371. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gadd formulas

GaddFormulas

AUTHOR: GaddFormulas - (United States of America)

We do not keep any credit card information and do not have any automatic shipment programs. If you believe that you did not authorize a payment made, it would not be because GaddFormulas has charged your card with no authorization. The credit card information may have been stolen. Or you may not recognize the charge that was made on your card.  Many customers expect to see the product name of what they purchased on their billing statement, but we use our company name, GaddFormulas, LLC.

If you would like to speak with a representative to inquire what the purchase was for, please contact the phone number listed next to the company name on your billing statement.