Complaint Review: Gadget Avenue; Fassie.com

• Updated: Wed, August 29, 2012

• Reported By: CW — South San Francisco California United States of America
Gadget Avenue; Fassie.com
904 Avenue U, Internet United States of America

Gadget Avenue; Fassie.com Fassie.Com I was upsold 600 dollars on the same item I purchased online. When I recived the product it was used and damaged. Internet

*General Comment: I also got ripped off!!!!

I placed an order online for a new Television and I recived a call the day after to process the order. I was offered to buy the latest model which does not exist for 600. dollars more. I agreed since I wanted to get the latest. I was lied to and upsold on the same item. When I recived the product it was used and damaged. I tried to return the product and I was told they did not have anymore to replace it with and they would charge me 20% plus shipping to return it. They agreed to refund me some of the money and pay for the repairs. The damage and refund would come out to the price of the tv. They have not made any good faith to replace or repair the tv. They also have not refunded any of the money they said they would.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2012 10:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gadget-Avenue-Fassiecom/internet/Gadget-Avenue-Fassiecom-FassieCom-I-was-upsold-600-dollars-on-the-same-item-I-purchased-934255. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gadget Avenue; Fassie.com

#1 General Comment

I also got ripped off!!!!

AUTHOR: Gladiator - ()

I also ordered a new Sharp TV with such Falujouh card.  I received a used television with scotch tape holding certain parts inside.  Worst than refurbished and definitely not new.  Was very upset and dealt with Henry who finally returned some of my money back but I still ended up with more than sub-par product.