Complaint Review: Gadget Aveue

• Updated: Thu, October 18, 2012

• Reported By: Renee — Lake Stevens Washington United States of America
Gadget Aveue
No physical address on website Brooklyn, New York United States of America

Gadget Aveue For sales inquiries: info@GADGETAVE.com Caution when ordering - Upsales - Lack of Information - Poor Customer Service Brooklyn, New York

October 18, 2012

After doing my homework online searching for a TV, I ordered from Gadget Avenue in NY on 9/25/12.

I paid $174.00 extra for "3-7 day freight expedited to my door shipping and $199.99 for "2 year warranty".

I was called the next day, 9/26/12 and upsold.  I went with the upsale for a little nicer TV for a little more money.  Still expecting my TV in a timely manner, I heard nothing.  Days went by into weeks and on 10/8/12 I called again, complaining and Henry said he would refund me the shipping and accomodate me an additional $100.00.  Still nothing in the account.

I called again on 10/15/12 and now Henry is "processing my request right now" and sent me an email with the refund information.

Today is the 18th of October and after a disturbing phone call, I am demanding back my warranty money as well as the shipping money.

THE GOOD NEWS - I did receive my TV and it's perfect.  Zero warranty information enclosed (Henry says I can "email" them if I have trouble with my TV...HA!  Right!

If this company follows through and does me right, I will recant this complaint.  Stay tuned for the conclusion of this saga.............

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2012 01:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gadget-Aveue/Brooklyn-New-York-/Gadget-Aveue-For-sales-inquiries-infoGADGETAVEcom-Caution-when-ordering-Upsales-Lac-956809. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gadget Aveue