Complaint Review: Gadget ave

• Reported By: Jval22 — Lake Elsinore California United States of America
Gadget ave
904 avenue u Brooklyn ny Internet United States of America

Gadget ave Hassie also power ny Bait and switch, up sell Internet

Bait and switch, called to tell me item I ordered was not available but for 100.00 more they would give me a higher quality one 10 days later I receive the 70' sharp with a stamp MCTI by Faroudja, this card was to be installed never was just a scam, after talking with Henry there customer service guy who also goes by Luis Tom and other names! He said he would take care of me and it was there warehouse fault call me in the AM the next day and I'll give you a big discount he told me at least 4 times not to call my credit card company and don't make any complaints on line, Henry wanted to sell me this lower quality sharp at his online price for a 500. Discount other online sellers sell it for 1000.00 less.
This is a total scam and a fraud!!
I contacted my credit card company for a full refund of 2399.00 this guy continue to ripoff people, he is no longer allowed to use discover card and what ever you do don't do a bank wire transfer as he first suggested theirs no recourse,
I've made a formal complaint with New Yorks attorney general office they have already received complaints on them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2013 07:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gadget-ave/internet/Gadget-ave-Hassie-also-power-ny-Bait-and-switch-up-sell-Internet-1009525. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gadget ave