Complaint Review: Gadgetreviewpanel.com

• Submitted: Mon, January 11, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, January 11, 2010

• Reported By: Rosemary — Philadelphia Pennsylvania United States of America
Evanston, Illinois United States of America

Gadgetreviewpanel.com Boysmrtdls.com, On September 10, 2009 I sign up on gadgetreviewpanel.com for a T-Moble Sidekick slide Evanston, Illinois

On 9/10/2009 I got an email with an offer for a T-mobile sidekick slide from gadgetreview panel.com. I follow the direction on the web site. Then I proceeded to check for my sign in information but i never received the email. It took me three month to get a reply from them.

Then the sign in information didn't work I continue to email them about I finally was to log in. That was November 2,2009 until the 6th to get a reply. Still my account status was saying not completed. As of Jan, 5 2010 I sent another email the reply was to give it 105 days for the offer to credit my account.

Today is Jan, 11, 2010 my account reads expire. None of the offers I did they never update my account now they want to say it has expire.  I complete all the offer on the same day I sign up. So there was no way they should not have clear.

This is the email I sent, they won't answer me from the email address on account in order to get a reply I had to use my secondary email address.
I have been trying to find out why my offer status still showing not
completed when I did the offers on the same day as I sign up 9/10/2009.
This is my third try to get this information from you

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2010 10:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gadgetreviewpanelcom/Evanston-Illinois-60201/Gadgetreviewpanelcom-Boysmrtdlscom-On-September-10-2009-I-sign-up-on-gadgetreviewpanel-552397. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gadgetreviewpanel.com