• Report: #862045

• Reported By: truthteller — Nebraska United States of America
Gail Yaw
wickenburg, Arizona United States of America

Gail Yaw Gail Yaw is a fraud and one angry woman wickenburg, Arizona

I went to The Meadows and was assigned to a group run by Gail Yaw. This woman is one angry, angry woman. I h ad heard wonderful things about this program but was horrified by this "counselor's " behavior. She tried to convince me of things that were not true. She was condesending and mean. I saw little to no compassion in guiding people in very delicate emotional work. what a rip-off this week was. It has taken me a few weeks to settle down and collect my thoughts. This woman hurt me and damaged my already fragile self. SHAME ON YOU!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2012 08:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gail-Yaw/wickenburg-Arizona-/Gail-Yaw-Gail-Yaw-is-a-fraud-and-one-angry-woman-wickenburg-Arizona-862045. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gail Yaw