Complaint Review: Gain Saver

• Submitted: Tue, July 14, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, July 14, 2009

• Reported By:Oak Park Illinois
Gain Saver
3900 Kilroy Airport Way Suite 350 Long Beach, California U.S.A.

Gain Saver I ordered an Apple laptop, it was defective and I returned it. Got a store credit and later ordered a PC laptop that was also defective. I returned it in April and I am still waiting for my store credit. Not only that, they do not return my phone calls or e-mails Long Beach California

I have had a heinous experience with Gain Saver. Back in January, I ordered an Apple laptop and the battery was clearly not even part of the original computer. It did not even fit on it! I returned the computer and received a store credit.

Then, I ordered a PC laptop and that's where it really got ugly. Again, I encountered technical problems and had to return the computer AT MY EXPENSE! This was in April and I have not received store credit OR a repaired computer. To add insult to injury, the Gain Saver slackers have not even returned my phone calls or answered my e-mail.

All I want to do is be done with these people and get my money back. However, knowing that they are loathe to issue refunds ( now I know why) I just want a repaired computer so I can forget this whole horrible experience.

Robin ****
Oak Park, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2009 07:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gain-Saver/Long-Beach-California-90806/Gain-Saver-I-ordered-an-Apple-laptop-it-was-defective-and-I-returned-it-Got-a-store-cred-469763. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gain Saver