Complaint Review: Gainsaver

• Updated: Tue, April 30, 2013

• Reported By: Spak — Denver Colorado
Gainsaver
Not Listed Internet USA

Gainsaver I was calling in for a tracking number and someone named Steve told me to go online to issue the information request which I did and I did not receive a tracking number so I called again. He was very  Internet

I wanted to make sure that someone receive this complaint Steve. All I needed was a tracking number and I understand if the item has not shipped but his reaction was absolutely unacceptable. I have a computer shop and if I heard any of my techs speak to my customers the way Steve spoke to me I would have them fired. Steve did not find out more info regarding my shipment he proceeded to tell me that he would cancel my order. I would like you to know that I have already purchased many, many machines and parts from this company. He then proceeded to cancel my order.

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THEM!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2013 02:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gainsaver/internet/Gainsaver-I-was-calling-in-for-a-tracking-number-and-someone-named-Steve-told-me-to-go-onl-1047090. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gainsaver