Complaint Review: Gaither's New & Used Appliances

• Updated: Tue, May 21, 2013

• Reported By: JesseR — lilesville North Carolina
Gaither's New & Used Appliances
6636 E. WT Harris, Suite L, Charlotte, NC 28215 Charlotte,, North Carolina USA

Gaither's New & Used Appliances SCAM, FRAUD, Used Appliances Fraud, Used Appliances Scam, Charlotte Appliance Fraud Charlotte, North Carolina

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Intentional ill will

BEWARE: Purchased washer/dryer combo from this Fraudulent Shyster. First use the washer flooded a newly remodeled laundry room. When we called in the complaint he was too busy to bother and sent some half-baked kids out for repair. They LIED to my face regarding the problems with the DEFECTIVE machines. When I called back the owner deflected blame onto us for the issue. The owner now dodges and will not answer phone.
So-called "repair technicians" walked away leaving our laundry room and patio flooded and littered with garbage. We will be filing suit with a full set of photos of the damages to our home.

BEWARE: DO NOT BUY FROM THIS FRAUDULENT POS SCAM ARTIST

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2013 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gaithers-New-Used-Appliances/Charlotte-North-Carolina-28215/Gaithers-New-Used-Appliances-SCAM-FRAUD-Used-Appliances-Fraud-Used-Appliances-Scam-1052663. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gaither's New & Used Appliances

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Intentional ill will

AUTHOR: owner - ()

Hello my name is Gaither owner of Gaither appliances we have been in business since 2007 we work with state agencies as well as private companies to provide them with clean working appliances and have been doing so since our inception. When you eat enough apples you will get a bad one when we were smaller things were rolling along just fine even when there was a problem and there were a few there was no problem, the problem was solved and everybody when to their neutral corners.  Now the number one thing I hear is you know if I have any problems im going to report you or bring you down. We help alot of people with our service and our prices. I can go anywhere in charlotte, gastonia, belmont, rockhill, south charlotte, mathews and find one of our appliances weve served upwards of 5000 customers in our time of business,and continue to grow. Unlike most stores my appliances are hand picked from customers I get to see where they come from and how they were maintained some I reject the best ones I keep  to rule out junk. I do everything i can to make this a pleasant experience after all this is my business. Some people dont want resolution and those we cant help. Thanks