Complaint Review: Galactic Snow Sports

• Reported By: John M — Port Townsend Washington
Galactic Snow Sports
1854 E Market St. Harrisonburg, Virginia USA

Galactic Snow Sports Ripped me off as well  Harrisonburg Virginia

"I would highly not recommend doing business with Galactic Snow Sports.  I ordered a pair of ski boots in early April online.  They were to small so I wanted to return them.  Tried many times to contact them. No one picks up the phone.  No one responds to the emails. The 800 number went out of business. I called UPS to find out if they were still in business -- they indicated they were. So on faith I returned the boots via UPS, thinking if they were out of business -- the boots would be returned to me in any event. They were delivered on May 8 and signed for by Burger.  No credit was issued and again no one picks up the phone -- no response to messages.  Now I notice that there website says that they are closed for summer inventory."

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2013 10:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Galactic-Snow-Sports/Harrisonburg-Virginia-22801/Galactic-Snow-Sports-Ripped-me-off-as-well-Harrisonburg-Virginia-1053582. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Galactic Snow Sports