Memorial

• Reported By: Paul — Nova Scotia Canada
Galactic Snow Sports
harrissonburg , Virginia Internet United States of America

Galactic Snow Sports Knowingly shipped the wrong board Internet, Internet

I ordered a snow board for my son and had it shipped to Canada. They shipped after a week and it arrived almost 6 weeks later. The board they shipped was not the board ordered and wasn't even the same type of board.

I called them and they said they didn't have the right one so it appeared they shipped another one WITHOUT consulting me. The board ordered was a rocker and the one shipped was flat. Two fundamentally different boards. They offered to give me $50.00 off and I told him it wouldn't matter if it was free, it's the wrong type of board. They offered no other solution but money back. They said they'd send a shipping label and, two weeks later, said they didn't send one because I'm in Canada. They knew that when I was talking to them AND they never called back to say they weren't sending one.

I'm now out $414.00 plus $23.00 brokerage and now must ship at my expense and HOPE they finally refund my payment.

They have no customer service and list no real contact information on their site. A pretty seedy operation in my books. They promise a lot on their site, but deliver very little.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2012 03:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Galactic-Snow-Sports/internet/Galactic-Snow-Sports-Knowingly-shipped-the-wrong-board-Internet-Internet-839731. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Galactic Snow Sports