Complaint Review: Galacy Web Hosting - Integretel - SBC

• Submitted: Tue, December 06, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, December 06, 2005

• Reported By:Grand Rapids Michigan
Galacy Web Hosting - Integretel - SBC
Hackensack, New Jersey U.S.A.

Galacy Web Hosting - Integretel - SBC RIPOFF they did not have a legal binding contract with me, they ripped me off Hackensack New Jersey

I own a hair salon, and my stylists have worked with me the past ten years. I always tell them if a solicitor calls, and I am busy, to just say they are in charge and that they are not interested. Galacy called my business twice, and two of my employees did not agree to anything, but I got charged numerous fees that were added onto my SBC bill. I had to pay my SBC bill for fear of them turning off my phones to my business, so I contacted Galacy, and told them that they didn't have a legal binding contract with my name on anything, and they kept saying someone at your salon agreed to the terms, which I know they did not, plus, I am the owner, they can't do anything without my approval.

I had been talking daily to a Martin Thompson, who was supposed to put my inquiry through to billing, so I could get my $400.00 back, but when I called again today I talked with a Bob Dillon, or Dolan, and he stated that Martin no longer worked with them. He told me he wouldn't talk to me on the phone, and that I had to send him a letter. I contacted my lawyer, and if I do not receive my money back, i want to try and get ahold of as many people as I possible can and file a class action lawsuit against these awful people. They are obviously still getting away with it, and no one is suing them. SOmething needs to be done.I am also ticked off with SBC for allowing them to do this?? It is an outrage, they need to be sued as well.

Michelle
Grand Rapids, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2005 04:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Galacy-Web-Hosting-Integretel-SBC/Hackensack-New-Jersey/Galacy-Web-Hosting-Integretel-SBC-RIPOFF-they-did-not-have-a-legal-binding-contract-wi-167075. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Galacy Web Hosting - Integretel - SBC