Complaint Review: Galasource Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, July 24, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, February 28, 2012

• Reported By:South Lake Tahoe California
Galasource Inc.
3890 Elm Street Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

Galasource Inc. Commercial Cooling Mechanic Lien Denver Colorado

*UPDATE Employee: Commercial Cooling

We start our relation with Galasource in April 2008. I bought and paid aprox. $20.000 in equipment and it has been my worse nightmare ever during the establishment of my new business. However it is not over !

All the equipment I bought went broken or in bad conditions and I was to fix it. Most orders were not shipped on time and I was to wait up 2 months after many hours on the phone. They charged my CC without authorisation. I was to deal directly with JIMEX to get my missing shelves for the refrigerator and freezer.

To top it off, I bought a walkin that came all beat up from commercial cooling, city of industry, california. I was to replace both fan after less than 100 hours of activity, the temp control was also broken. I paid for this walk in but galasource did not pay the factory and now Dough from Commercial Cooling has issue a mechanic lien against my business and property. I guess that the only thing they can do to get back their money and I understand but I definitely don't want to pay this beat up walkin twice. How it is possible they can legally do that ? anybody else in same situation ? I do not have any relation with Com.Cooling except the fact they sent the walkin directly from factory. But I did not contract with them.

I wonder if these employees knew what was going on. After so many calls and unsuccessful discussion with Andrea Salazar, I called Tony Enlow directly, during one of these conversation with Tony Enlow in end of June, He told me they were in trouble and probably out of business, unfortunately it was too late. I have to say that without Tony, I would be still waiting for my equipment. The big question ...is this going to cost me double ?

I need a lawyer who is already on the case. If all o those who have been ripped off get together, we might be able to do something.

La baguette
South Lake Tahoe, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2008 08:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Galasource-Inc/Denver-Colorado-80211/Galasource-Inc-Commercial-Cooling-Mechanic-Lien-Denver-Colorado-355402. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Galasource Inc.

Commercial Cooling

AUTHOR: Commercial Cooling - (United States of America)

We manufactured a walk-in cooler as ordered by Gala Source who in turn sold it to La Baguette.

We were never paid for the equipment and that is why we filed a lien.  Gala Source eventually went out of business.

All of the equipment shipped was new and properly packaged.  If La Baguette had freight damage upon receipt of the equipment, they should have filed a freight claim with the carrier.