Complaint Review: Galileo Processing, Wired Plastic

• Submitted: Tue, January 12, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, January 12, 2010

• Reported By: Mildred v. — Miami Beach Florida U.S.A.
Galileo Processing, Wired Plastic
PO Box 71402 Internet United States of America

Galileo Processing, Wired Plastic Galileo hidden fees Internet

i received and invitation to restore my credit with a visa ultra vx card with centennial bank and i accepted.  i have been doing my direct deposits from disability pension with this visa since a couple of years ago.  all of a sudden i started to see in the on line statement a bunch of "Finance Charges" on money athat is mine because it is not a credit card.  it is my money, so why finance charges, + monthly charges + etc. etc.  And my account is going down and down and did not know what was happening.  I decided to investigate and FDIC found out that a Galileo Corp. that I do not know who is, because my  business was with Centennial Bank.  I am requesting investigation on all the sources that I can, because this is unlawful.  All the people that are going on the same problem that I am presenting, please join us and file a complaint with Federal Trade Commission, and all authorities you can.  We need to stop these thieves.  Thanks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2010 06:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Galileo-Processing-Wired-Plastic/internet/Galileo-Processing-Wired-Plastic-Galileo-hidden-fees-Internet-552957. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Galileo Processing, Wired Plastic