Complaint Review: Gallagher & Bassett

123 William St.15th floor New York, New York United States of America
  • Phone: 212-299-7327
  • Web:
  • Category: Doctors

Gallagher & Bassett Donna Reynolds D nied Medical care and compensation after 4 months of converted case. New York, New York

Was injured on the job (CVS) 9/7/12. The case was then controverted by Donna Reynolds. After obtaining a so so Workmans Compensation lawyer, I had a hearing almost 4 months later, and won my case. The award being $100 a week, medical testing, and 6 weeks of physical therapy.

I received 2 MRI's that were prescribed by my Othopedic Dr. I returned back to work on light duty. (being a cashier). I worked 5 days and the pain in my arms and upper neck were getting worse. I was seen by my Dr. that evening and told that I my MRI results showed problems with the C5-6 and C6-7.
I was sent to a Nuero surgeon who said I had pinched nerves. I was then sent to Pain Management (Dr. O'Leary) to receive Epidural Steroid injections. I received 1 injection on 1/31/13. (they are given in a series of 3 with a 2 week break in between. I continued with physical therapy.

I was told by Donna Reynolds from Gallagher and Bassett that she was not paying for any Dr. visits or giving me my compensation due to lack of medical evidence???...This woman is rude to everyone she speaks with. Even Sylvia my paralegal. I have called my attorneys office several times and nothing is being done to stop this woman Donna Reynolds from neglecting me the medical care I am being advised to get.

I have another Compensation hearing on February 25th. How does this rude, Sr. insurance adjuster get the right to keep me in pain?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2013 08:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gallagher-Bassett/New-York-New-York-10038212-2/Gallagher-Bassett-Donna-Reynolds-D-nied-Medical-care-and-compensation-after-4-months-of-1012139. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gallagher & Bassett