Complaint Review: Galleria USA, 24 Protect Plus, Privacy Plus

• Submitted: Mon, December 01, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, December 01, 2003

• Reported By:birmingham Alabama
Galleria USA, 24 Protect Plus, Privacy Plus
www.privacyplus.com Stamford, Connecticut U.S.A.

Galleria USA, 24 Protect Plus, Privacy Plus, MemberWorks Inc ripoff, charged for a membership that I never requested or new anything about Stamford Connecticut

I noticed 2 charges on my AMEX bill for $1.00 each one from 24Protect Plus, and the other from Galleria USA. I called both and explained to them that I had no clue what the charges were for, and had no idea who they were. I was told by both that I signed up for there service through AOL. I did not. I was told by both that they would refund the charges to my credit card.

Dyer
Birmingham, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2003 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Galleria-USA-24-Protect-Plus-Privacy-Plus/Stamford-Connecticut-06901/Galleria-USA-24-Protect-Plus-Privacy-Plus-MemberWorks-Inc-ripoff-charged-for-a-members-73571. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Galleria USA, 24 Protect Plus, Privacy Plus