Complaint Review: Galleria USA And Simple Escapes

• Submitted: Wed, January 19, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, January 19, 2005

• Reported By:Coon Rapids Minnesota
Galleria USA And Simple Escapes
P. O. Box 5152 Des Plaines, Illinois U.S.A.

Galleria USA And Simple Escapes took $39.90 out of my account without my authorization. Des Plaines Illinois

I recieved a monthly statement from my bank. I noticed on the statement, that on January 17, 2005 the amount of $19.95 was taken out of my account. First for Galleria USA.

On the same day of January 17, 2005 another amount of $19.95 was taken out of my account this time from Simple Escapes.

As far as I know Galleria and Simple Escapes both are affiliates of the website www.dealpass.com. I never visited this website before.

I never ordered or authorize Galleria or Simple Escapes to take anything out of my account. All I know is that I am now $39.90 short. I need help on how to collect my money back that was stolen from me.

For those of you that have been ripped off by either one of these places, I do have a little bit of information that may help you.

This place Simple Escapes is located in Des Plaines, Illinois 60017-5152. I have a phone number for them too its, 1-800-307-4570 or 1-877-836-6903. Galleria USA can also be contacted from either one of these numbers and address.

I hope I have been of some kind of help to anybody that's been ripped off by these companies.

Good Luck!

Tina
Coon Rapids, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2005 04:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Galleria-USA-And-Simple-Escapes/Des-Plaines-Illinois-60017-5152/Galleria-USA-And-Simple-Escapes-took-3990-out-of-my-account-without-my-authorization-De-128111. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Galleria USA And Simple Escapes