• Report: #121908

• Submitted: Wed, December 08, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, December 08, 2004

• Reported By:Colorado Springs Colorado
Galleria USA- CT
galleriausa.com , Connecticut U.S.A.

Galleria USA - Same Co Different Name Connecticut

My credit card was charged $139.95; the vendor shows as GalleriaUSA in Connecticut.

I called my credit card company. They told it could take up to 45 days to get the money back. They advised I contact Galleria USA myself and request a refund (vendor refunds can be processed with 3 days). The credit card company gave me two 800-numbers, the one that showed on my bill and another one.

The phone number on my bill requires that you enter your 'membership number' before you can speak to anyone. The second number gives a recording that you must now use an international customer service number which they provide, however, they state the international number will cost me $3.99 a minute to call.

I figured I'd check to see if Galleria USA has a website so I could email them online. I typed Galleria USA in my search engine and WOW, pops the ripoff report and subsequent notice of lawsuit against MWI Galleria USA for similar credit card fraud in CA, CT, etc.

If anyone knows of a similar lawsuit in Colorado, I'd like the information so I can become a part of it.

Karen
Colorado Springs, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2004 04:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Galleria-USA-CT/Connecticut/Galleria-USA-Same-Co-Different-Name-Connecticut-121908. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Galleria USA- CT