Complaint Review: Galleria USA

• Submitted: Thu, January 22, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, February 18, 2004

• Reported By:champaign Illinois
Galleria USA
INTERNET USA Nationwide U.S.A.

Galleria USA taking money from my credit card account without permission Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: billed 3 times on american express without permission

Category: Credit Card Fraud Submitted: 1/1/2004 4:31:40 PM
Modified: 1/1/2004 4:32:00 PM

Privacy Plus - Galleria USA taking money from account without permission I called they said they would stop Charge back on Jan 1 Internet

Privacy Plus - Galleria USA
Address:

Internet
Phone Number:
888-256-3076

Do not even know how they got my card number. I contacted them (Privacy Plus) and they said they would not take money from account again. That was not true and joke. Now money is being taken out by Galleria USA. Is there a way to get FBI or any other agancy to stop them . It seem they did this with thousands without them notes .
see
- unauthorized withdrawals from bank account. ...
www.complaints.com/december2003/

Mohamed
champaign, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2004 01:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Galleria-USA/nationwide/Galleria-USA-taking-money-from-my-credit-card-account-without-permission-Internet-77739. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Galleria USA

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

billed 3 times on american express without permission

AUTHOR: Sherri - (U.S.A.)

I was billed in Jan and feb. 3 charges for 2 different names that I nor my family members authorized from my husband american express accout. I called the number had to give more information than I wanted to, she slipped and let me in on the secret this is a AOL! problem they got american express number from AOL of my sons account and charged this. one is for Galleria USA and the other company is the same one matched the numbers and its called mo2*24Protect Plus all for $14.95 each. at first we went round and round but in the end said they would refund the money we shall see. calling american express to follow up and inform them and canceled our aol account! not good for aol.